IDENTIFICATIVE DATA OF THE WEBSITE HOLDER
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Naobay, as holder of the website www.naobay.com, proceeds to Communicate the identification data required by said standard:
Company name: NaturChem, S.L.
Registered office: C / Braç de Pepa, 1. 46470 Masanasa, Valencia. Spain.
Email address: email@example.com
Registration data in the Mercantile Registry: Registered in the Mercantile Register of Valencia, volume 8334, book 5625, folio 37, sheet V-109807.
This information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, limitations of liability and obligations that users of the website that is published under the domain name www.naobay.com, assume and commit to respect.
The simple and simple use of the Page grants the user status of the Page, whether natural person or legal entity, and obligatorily implies the complete, full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the general clauses and conditions included in the Notice Legal. If the User does not comply with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he will refrain from using the Page. This Legal Notice is subject to changes and updates so the version published by Naobay. May be different at each time the User accesses the Portal. Therefore, the User must read the Legal Notice on each and every one of the occasions in which he accesses the Page.
Through the Page, Naobay makes it easier for Users to access and use various Content published through the Internet by Naobay or authorized third parties.
The User is obliged and undertakes to use the Page and Contents in accordance with current legislation, Legal Notice, and any other notice or instructions put to his knowledge, either by means of this legal notice or in any other place within Of the Contents that make up the Page, as well as with the rules of coexistence, morality and generally accepted good customs. To this end, the User undertakes and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents with illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may harm , Disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Content, computer equipment or documents, files and any kind of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by Naobay, other Users or any Internet user (hardware And software).
The User undertakes and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained in the Page, such as information, texts, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files , Photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which you have access as User of the Page, limitative. Also, in accordance with all of these, the User may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify the Content, unless you have written and explicit authorization of Naobay, who owns the corresponding rights, or Legally permitted.
- To delete, manipulate or otherwise alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the Naobay rights reserve or of its holders, the fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for its recognition.
The User shall refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those which, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose in the Web pages where Find the Contents or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose provided they do not entail a risk of damage or disable the Page, and / or the Contents.
Information provided on the website.
Naobay.com reserves the right to modify the commercial offer (products, prices, promotions and other commercial and service conditions) submitted at Naobay.com at any time. We make every effort to provide the information contained in the website truthfully and without typographical errors. In the event that at any time an error of this type occurred, at any time outside the will of Naobay.com, it would proceed immediately to its correction. If there is a typographical error in any of the prices shown and some customer would have made a purchase decision based on said error, we will notify you of such error and the customer will have the right to cancel your purchase at no cost on your part. Likewise, it is possible that the contents of the website may occasionally show provisional information on some products. In the event that the information provided does not correspond to the characteristics of the product, the customer will have the right to terminate his purchase at no cost on his part. Naobay.com is not responsible for, directly or indirectly, any of the information, content, statements and expressions contained in the products sold on the website. This responsibility rests at all times on the publishers or distributors of such products.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Site are the property of Naobay or, if applicable, third parties that have authorized its use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and / or the Content assigns to the User any right over said trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs, and without being understood as assigned to the User, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on said Contents. Similarly, the Contents are the intellectual property of Naobay, or third parties where appropriate, therefore, the rights of Intellectual Property are owned by Naobay, or third parties that have authorized its use, which corresponds to the exclusive exercise of the rights of Exploitation of the same in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the infringement of the rights of Intellectual or Industrial Property of Naobay or of third parties included in the Page that have yielded contents will give rise to legally established responsibilities.
Those persons who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and the Website must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but can not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by Naobay
- No “frames” will be created with Naobay Web pages or Web pages
- No false or inaccurate or offensive statements or indications will be made about Naobay its directors, employees or collaborators, or of the persons that are related in the Page for any reason, or of the Users of the Page, or of the Contents Supplied.
- It will not be declared or implied that Naobay has authorized the Hyperlink or that has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available to the web page where the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page where the Hyperlink is established can only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page where the Hyperlink is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good practices and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
AVAILABILITY OF THE PAGE
Naobay does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Page, its contents or that they are updated, although it will do its best to avoid, correct or update them. Consequently, Naobay shall not be liable for damages or damages of any kind produced in the User that cause failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Portal during the provision of the same or with Previous character
Naobay excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, to the non-fulfillment of the expectation Of utility that the users could have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear in this Web is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Web that contain information on the subject. Such hyperlinks are not suggestion or recommendation.
Naobay is not responsible for the contents of such linked pages, the operation or utility of Hyperlinks or the result of such links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software). Software), documents or user files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Page does not imply an obligation on the part of Naobay to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer elements. It is the User’s responsibility, in any case, to provide adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful software, therefore, Naobay is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the Page service , Or any damage that may be caused to the computer system of the user or third parties (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses on the user’s computer used for connection to the Services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
QUALITY OF THE PAGE
Due to the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Site, Naobay does its best, but it does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the Contents. The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only informative, consultative, informative and advertising. In no case do they offer or have binding or contractual character of commitment.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Naobay excludes all responsibility for the decisions that the User may take based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that may contain the documents and graphics of the Page. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without previous notice of its content by extension, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
The products presented on the website are in accordance with Spanish legislation. The responsibility of Naobay.com can not be invoked in the case of products not conforming to the legislation of the countries to which they could have been sent according to the customer’s order. It is therefore for customers outside Spain to verify the possibility of importing or using the products that they request. The user assumes all responsibility derived from the use of our website, being solely responsible for any direct or indirect effect on the website, including, without limitation, any economic, technical and / or legal adverse results, As well as defrauding the expectations generated by our website, obliging the user to keep Naobay.com harmless from any claims derived directly or indirectly from such events. Naobay.com is not liable for any damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and / or disconnections in the operational operation of this electronic system or in the users’ computer equipment and equipment, motivated by Causes other than Naobay.com, which prevent or delay the provision of services or navigation by the store, or delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloading the Internet or other electronic systems, or the impossibility of Provide the service or allow access for reasons not attributable to Naobay.com, due to the user, to third parties, or to cases of force majeure. Naobay.com does not control, in general, the use that users make of the website. In particular, Naobay.com does not guarantee under any circumstances that users use the website in accordance with the law, these General Conditions, generally accepted morality and good practices and public order, nor do they diligently and prudently.
Obligations of customers and users.
In general, the user undertakes to comply with these general conditions, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained in them or on the website and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of The good faith, using due diligence, and refrain from using the website in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal operation of the same, the goods or rights of Naobay.com, its suppliers, other users or in general Of any third party. The access and use of the portal to minors without the express consent of their parents is prohibited, Naobay.com is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data filled in by the user and therefore can not verify the age of the same . Specifically, and without this imply any restriction to the previous section during the use of the website Naobay.com the user undertakes to:
- Provide accurate information about the data requested in the user registration form or order fulfillment, and keep them updated.
- Do not introduce, store or broadcast on or from the website any information or material that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or Any form that violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general the current legislation.
- Do not introduce, store or diffuse through the store any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is susceptible to cause damage in the website, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, Systems or networks of Naobay.com, any other user, suppliers of Naobay.com or in general of any third party.
- To diligently save the “username” and “password” if it is facilitated by Naobay.com, assuming the responsibility for the damages and damages that could derive from an abuse of the same ones.
- Not to carry out advertising or commercial activities through the website, and not to use the contents and information of the same to send advertising, or send messages with any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Do not use false identities or impersonate others in the use of the website or in the use of any of the services thereof, including the use of passwords or access keys of third parties or otherwise
- Do not destroy, alter, use for your use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of Naobay.com, its suppliers or third parties.
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate through the store any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, nor in general any content of which would not have, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third. The customer agrees to enable the delivery of the requested order by providing a delivery address in which the requested order can be delivered within the usual delivery time. In case of breach by the customer of this obligation, Naobay.com shall have no responsibility for the delay or impossibility of delivery of the order requested by the customer.
The sending of commercial communications only takes place with consent!
If you do not want to receive advertising, you just have to deactivate the sending of Newsletter and information.
AVAILABILITY OF CONTENTS
The provision of the service of the Page and Contents has, in principle, indefinite duration. Naobay, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Page and / or any of the Contents at any time. When reasonably possible, Naobay will first notice the termination or suspension of the Page.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Naobay is aware of the importance of the privacy of personal data and therefore, has implemented a policy of data processing aimed at providing maximum security in the use and collection of the same, ensuring compliance with current regulations in The matter and configuring this policy as one of the basic pillars in the lines of action of the entity. During the navigation through the web www.naobay.com it is possible that they request personal data through different forms arranged for the purpose. These data will form part of the relevant files depending on the specific and specific purpose that motivates the collection of them. In this way, the particular information of each data processing will be provided next to each web form, being common to all of them the person in charge of the file: Naobay, domiciled in C / Braç de Pepa, 1 46470 Masanasa, Valencia. Place and form of exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which must be formalized by means of a written communication to the address indicated above including a copy of the DNI or equivalent identification document. In the event that you contribute your data through an email, it will be part of a file whose purpose will be the management of the request or comment made by us, the rest of the ends indicated in the previous paragraph being applicable.
Likewise, the general contracting conditions of Naobay services, contain the characteristics and nature of the treatment of the data that will be developed by the same in the event that it contracts any of them. On the other hand, Naobay has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data that interested parties may provide as a result of access to the different sections of the www.naobay website .com, by applying the security measures provided for in Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Character Data Personal.
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and enforcement of this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all intervening parties submit to the Judges and Tribunals of Valencia, expressly waiving any other Which could correspond to them. Applicable legislation The Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law.
All rights reserved by copyright and international intellectual property laws and treaties. It is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce or disseminate, in whole or in part, by any means.